UltimateOz Gap Year

The Ultimate Gap Year in Australia!

Check Dates & BookGet Brochure


Check out the itinerary!


Planning to work in Oz? We’ve got you covered!

In-House Recruitment Agency

√  Find work easy: You’ll receive a 12-months membership to Travellers At Work, our in-house recruitment agency and voted Australia’s best backpacker job service. We connect employers and job seekers making sure every job we post is a genuine position suitable for working holiday makers.

√  Apply for jobs even on your phone: Get started before you arrive: write your CV, browse jobs online from anywhere and easily apply even on your phone or tablet. Set up your profile and be found by employers on short notice.

√  Personal recruitment specialists: Talk to our recruitment experts to get help with writing your CV, advice on second year visa jobs or necessary certificates and any other questions you may have.

Job Essentials

√ Aussie Bank Account: We’ll help you open your Australian bank account even before you leave home! Your ATM card will be ready to collect when you arrive!

√ Tax File Number: You need a Tax File Number to legally work in Australia. We’ll take care of it for you so you don’t have to worry about any paperwork!

√ 12-months Mail Service: We’ll provide you with a fixed address for your time in Australia. Your mail will be scanned so you can easily access it online – anytime and anywhere.

√ Aussie SIM card: We’ll organise your Australian mobile SIM (any size), with a range of cheap prepaid plans available.

√ Tax Refunds: At the end of your time in Australia we’ll help you claim a tax refund, which could be worth thousands.

√ Medicare: If eligible, we’ll help you apply for Medicare so you get discounted / free healthcare whilst in Australia.

Registered Training Organisation

√ RSA certificate included: For most hospitality work in Australia it’s a legal requirement to have a RSA Certificate (Responsible Service of Alcohol). UltimateOz includes your RSA to work in QLD, NT, SA & WA.

√ Bar Skills Course included: If you have little to no experience in hospitality our fun and informative 1-day Bar Skills course will help you gain the basic skills and understanding required to get a job in hospitality.

√ All certificates covered: Depending on the type of work you are looking for you might need other certificates such as a White Card for construction work. We’re part of a Registered Training Organisation and offer discounts on all other courses.

Good to Know

What is Australia Day?
Fun with friends at Surf Camp Australia
What not to do in your gap year in Australia

Get Brochure

Download the brochure, so you can read all it about it offline.