- Sydney City Tour & Welcome Dinner
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Bondi Beach Day
- Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Sydney Party Night
- Guided Coastal Walk from Coogee to Bondi
- Byron Bay Yoga,
- Byron Bay Lighthouse Walk
- Surf Lesson
- Byron Bay Beach & City Tour
- Surfers Paradise Beach & City Tour
- Brisbane Southbank Tour & Streets Beach
- Noosa Headland Walk
- Dolphin Encounter in Rainbow Beach
- Rainbow Beach Sand Blow Walk
- 3 day / 2 night All inclusive Fraser Island Tour* ($20 insurance levy payable locally + $10 optional sleeping bag hire)
- Discover Town of 1770
- 2 day / 2 night Whitsunday Island Sailing.
- Airlie Beach post cruise party
- Magnetic Island Guided Fort’s Walk
- Visit Mission Beach
- Visit Cairns Lagoon
- 1 day Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Trip ($20 reef conservation levy payable locally)
- 1 day Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls tour
- 9 x Breakfast, 6 x Lunch, 6 x Dinner
*Local fees: $20 port fuel and reef levy - Great Barrier Reef.
*Local fees: $30 insurance - Fraser Island Adventure.
We recommend a travel budget of approx $30-$45/ day for meals when not included in the itinerary.
BEFORE THE TOUR
We'll organise your airport transfer so your arrival into Sydney will be smooth and easy.
The Ultimate East Coast Explorer + Sydney tour starts in Sydney on Day 1 of the itinerary and departs from Sydney on the following Monday on Day 8 of the itinerary.
The first week of this itinerary is spent in Sydney and Bondi Beach. Most of your group will arrive on Day 1 of the tour.
Arriving early? Choose to add additional pre-tour nights when you book online, or chat with our reservations team to organise extra nights.
WHERE WE STAY
The Ultimate East Coast Explorer + Sydney tour includes 40 nights accommodation and 2 overnight buses.
36-nights are spent in dorm share accommodation in the very best hostels on the Aussie East Coast. You'll be staying in a beachfront hostel, resort-style flashpacker accommodation and a leafy island bungalow with an on-site wildlife park.
You'll also spend 2 nights sailing around the Whitsunday Islands and 2-nights camping on Fraser Island.
Accommodation is based on 4-10 bed shared dorm arrangements.
Twin share and Private rooms upgrades are available.
TRANSPORT & GUIDES
We travel from Sydney to Cairns by premium air-conditioned coach transport featuring comfortable leather reclining seats, free Wifi, in-seat USB chargers, and onboard toilets. To make the most of our time in each location, we use several overnight coach services to travel, so we arrive rested, refreshed and ready for our next adventure!
ULTIMATE TOUR GUIDES
Your Ultimate East Coast guide will be travelling with you from start to finish and available 24/7. Our guides are experienced, first-aid trained, professional, fun and have expert local knowledge - they will show you the best time!
Whilst our Ultimate East Coast Explorer + Sydney tour is jam-packed with awesome activities, you may choose to add our optional activities to your booking.
Whether you'd like to brave a Skydive, a Bungy Jump, go White Water Rafting, visit the Daintree Rainforest or extend your stay in Cairns, we're here to help you plan the trip of a lifetime!
You can pre-book optional activities guaranteeing availability on your chosen departure date or organise any additional activities with your Ultimate guide as you travel, for the same price (subject to tour availability.) Check out some of our popular optional extras and simply add them to your booking at checkout.
Experience Outback Australia on our 3-day tour of the iconic Red Centre. Visit the sacred sites of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon, sleep in an Aussie swag under the stars and learn about Aboriginal history and current day Aboriginal culture.
Looking to do a stopover on the way to Australia? Join our Ultimate guided tours in Thailand, Bali and Vietnam!
Want to explore another part of Australia or keen for an activity we haven't mentioned? Let us know! We're the Aussie travel experts and are here to help you plan your dream adventure Down Under!
HOW TO BOOK
To book the Ultimate East Coast Explorer + Sydney tour, select your chosen departure date and any optional extras you would like to book. We'll send you a booking confirmation as well as important information about your tour.
THIS TRIP SELLS FAST! If you have a travel date in mind but you're not ready to pay in full, you can secure your spot with a 20% deposit.
- Book your flights into Sydney (not included)
- Organise your travel insurance (not included)
Tour starts in Sydney (Mondays at 11am)
Tour ends in Cairns (Monday at 10am)
LOCAL CHARGES (Paid direct on arrival)
We have done our best to include the key touring components but have listed the below fee's that are required to be paid on arrival whilst on tour.
- Fraser Island Insurance Fee ($20 AUD) - Paid direct on arrival
- Fraser Island Sleeping Bag Hire ($10AUD) - Paid direct if required
- Great Barrier Reef Conservation Levy ($20 AUD) Paid direct on arrival
- Dolphin Feeding ($5 AUD) Paid direct on arrival. Optional only.