- 3 or 5 Nights Hostel shared accommodation from the day check in.
- One Way Airport to Hostel arrival transfer
- Dorm Accommodation at an Auckland Centrally located hostel
- Daily Breakfast Light breakfast supplied
- 12 month membership to Job Search New Zealand
- In depth orientation from your a local representative covering everything you need to know when living, working and travelling in New Zealand
- One on one CV building and jobs consultation
- Assistance opening a Bank Account
- Assistance Setting up your new sim card
- Medicare (eligible countries) application
- IRD Number set up assistance
- Help with superannuation refund
- Your accommodation is booked in a 6-10 share bed dormitory in a Central Auckland backpacker hostel.
BEFORE THE TOUR
The New Zealand arrival packages can be booked to start on most days throughout the year. This means you can arrive any day that suits you. (Blackout periods apply over Christmas and New Year)
Your airport arrival shuttle is included. You must advise us your flight number and time of arrival prior to your start date.
You may choose between 3 or 5 night arrival packages. Additional nights are available to book during the booking process.
Before your arrival, make sure you have the necessary travel insurance and Visa to travel to New Zealand.
Extra hostel nights are available to book during the booking process. Twin and private room upgrades are available to book but are always subject to availability. Price on application by contacting our team here.
HOP ON, HOP OFF PASSES
Hop on, Hop off travel passes are a popular way to explore New Zealand. These transport passes are purchased as open dated and are activated on your first travel day. By purchasing a travel pass at the same time as your arrival package, you save $50. Use 'NZCOMBO' at the checkout to redeem.
The Ultimate way to discover the beauty of New Zealand is with one of our guided adventure tours. North island, South island and North and South island departures are scheduled for most months throughout the year. Check out our range of New Zealand adventure tours here.
New Zealand has working holiday scheme agreements with many countries, allowing you to work in and explore our great country. Working holiday visas are available to young people, usually aged 18 to 30. (18 to 35 in a select few countries). The working holiday visa will let you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you are from the UK or Canada. To be eligible for a New Zealand Working Holiday, your main reason for coming to New Zealand should be to holiday, but you want to work or study while you’re here. Various criteria applies. To view criteria and if you have an eligible passport to apply for a Working Holiday Visa to New Zealand, visit the New Zealand immigration website.
HOW TO BOOK
To book, select your between our 3 and 5 night packages. You should book your start date to align with your arrival date into Auckland.
Book your flights into Auckland (AKL) airport (Flights not included)
Organise your travel insurance (not included)
Select if you would like to add a travel pass to save. Your travel pass is open dated and activated once you arrive into New Zealand.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Flights to New Zealand are not included.
Travel insurance is essential for New Zealand, and is not included in the package price.
Your New Zealand tourist or working holiday visa is not included.