Get Your Australian Tax Refund!
Working Holidaymakers in Australia can claim a tax refund at the end of the financial year (30th June) or when they leave the country. Claiming your refund is easy, simply click below to get started!
If you meet the necessary criteria, you will receive a refund of the tax you’ve overpaid in Australia. You’ll just need copies of your PAYG Payment Summary / Pay Slips / and any receipts for work-related expenses like tools, uniform and training.
Our tax refund experts will help you with everything, so you’ll get the maximum refund possible. When you leave Australia, we can also help you claim your superannuation refund too.
Why use us for your Australian Tax Return?
- No upfront costs – no refund, no fee!
- Maximum refunds – average income tax refund is $2500, average super refunds are $600-$5000!
- No complicated forms – just sign our Australian tax return forms and we’ll do the rest
- Lowest fees – for standard tax returns we charge 9% + handling fee of the refund received, subject to a minimum processing fee of $99 + handling fee
- Fast refunds – receive your tax refund in just 10 days
- Find out for free what you’re owed – can’t wait to find out how big your Australia tax refund might be? Use our free online tax estimator now to find out instantly how much tax you could claim back.
- Lost documents? No problem – we know it’s easy to lose paper and payslips while you’re travelling or moving back home, so we have a dedicated lost document team to get replacements for you.
- Secure payments system – you get your money quickly, safely and in your local currency wherever you are in the world!
- 24/7 Help – we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any questions about your Australia tax return on the phone, on email, or online through our instant Live Chat.
- Track your tax online – keep up to date with the progress of your Australia tax refund 24/7 with your free online account “Tax Tracker”.