Departing from Cape Town and exploring the lush beauty of the famous Garden Route, this road trip has
everything you need: unique hostels, ridiculously beautiful scenery, epic activities and mouth-watering South African food!
Departs: Every second week from Cape Town.
- Transport throughout the week
- Private professional guide
- Dorm room accommodation with bedding for 7 nights (Fri - Thurs)
- All breakfasts and dinners (8x breakfasts, 7x dinners)
- Entrance into National Parks
- One tree planted with Precious Tree Project per person to offset carbon emissions
- Welcome drinks at some of our feature stops
- Zipline adventure in the mountains
- 3-Hour Big Five game drive safari
- Kayaking to a beautiful waterfall in Wilderness National Park
- Craft brewery tour and beer tasting
- Traditional South African braais (barbecue)
- LIVE music and a local experience like no other!
Optional Extras (paid direct on tour):
- Shark cage diving
- Whale watching
- Kloofing / canyoning
- Horse riding
- Swim next to seals
- Bungy jumping, and more!
BEFORE THE TOUR
The South Africa Adventure starts at 10am on day 1, and finishes at 6pm on day 8 so it is recommended to add on this extra nights package so you don't have to worry about it when you get there! It will include an extra night accommodation the night before your tour starts, and an extra night on the day your tour finishes, both nights will be booked in Cape Town.
HOW TO BOOK
To book, select your chosen departure date and select if you require additional nights. Once you are booked, we will send you a booking confirmation as well as important information about your tour.
Your arrival flight should be booked to Cape Town International Airport. The tour ends on Day 8. You can book your exit/onward flight from Cape Town.
CHECK DATES & BOOK