- City tour & Welcome dinner
- Private Sydney Catamaran Cruise with BBQ
- Bondi to Bronte coastal walk
- View the Famous Bondi Beach Graffiti Wall
- Chill out on Bondi Beach
- Professional Surf Lesson on Bondi Beach (2 hours)
- Capture a stunning sunset at the Blue Mountains
- Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Wentworth Falls lookout or Paradise Pools
- View iconic Three Sisters rock formations
- Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife.
- Breathtaking viewing platforms of the Jamison Valley
- Sydney Bar Crawl Night
- 1 Free Day to explore
IS THIS TRIP FOR ME?
Ultimate Sydney is week long welcome tour to kick start your adventure down under. The tour is ideal for Solo travellers, couples and groups aged 18 - 35 years old. The itinerary has been designed to help participants tick off the bucket list sights of Sydney whilst meeting new friends from all around the world.
Ultimate Sydney starts on most Mondays throughout the year and offers plenty of activities and chill time.
WHERE WE STAY
The Ultimate Sydney tour includes 7 nights accommodation. (Check in, Mondays. Check out, following Monday)
We spend 5-nights at WakeUp Sydney, the cities best hostel in a central location. We then spend 2-nights in our surf inspired hostel in the famous suburb of Bondi, right on the beachfront.
Accommodation is in 10 Bed Shared Dorms. Twin and private room upgrades are available to book.
TRANSPORT & GUIDES
- Airport Transfer pre-arranged for a smooth arrival
- Return transfer from City to Bondi
- Blue Mountains day trip including all transfers
ULTIMATE TOUR GUIDES
All Ultimate guides are professional, fun, have expert local knowledge & will show you the best time! Our guides are first trained and dedicated to giving you the Ultimate welcome to Sydney and Australia. They are supported by office crew that can also help give you discounted travel & tours and Free WiFi during office hours
Whilst Ultimate Sydney is jam-packed with awesome activities, you may choose to add our optional activities to your booking. The last day of the Ultimate Sydney itinerary is a free day where no activities are scheduled. Sydney has endless adventures and activities available to top off your week!
Sydney Bridge Climb, Taronga Zoo and Port Stephens are our customers favourite optional activities. You can pre-book these optional activities guaranteeing availability on your chosen departure date or organise any additional activities as you travel. Check out some of our popular optional extras and simply add them to your booking at checkout.
ARRIVING INTO SYDNEY EARLIER?
The Ultimate Sydney tour starts in Sydney on Mondays. This means your first nights accommodation is on Monday night. If you are planning to arrive earlier into Sydney, you can choose to book additional nights when processing your booking online. Extra nights are booked at Sydney's Number 1 Hostel, WakeUp! The East Coast tour departs from WakeUp Hostel, Sydney.
EAST COAST AUSTRALIA
After spending a week with us in Sydney, most customers will continue to Aussie adventure with a trip up the East Coast. Check out our guided East Coast tours here.
Want to explore another part of Australia or keen for an activity we haven't mentioned? Let us know! We're the Aussie travel experts and are here to help you plan your dream adventure Down Under!
HOW TO BOOK
To book, select your chosen departure date and any optional extras you would like to book. We'll send you a booking confirmation as well as important information about your tour.
If you have a travel date in mind but you're not ready to pay in full, you can secure your spot with a 20% deposit.
- Book your flights into Sydney (not included)
- Organise your travel insurance (not included)
- When booking, let us know if you would like to book the set itinerary or leave your arrangements 'Open-dated'
- If you have any questions regarding your arrangements, visit our Tour FAQ's or contact us below.
Tour starts at Wakeup Hostel in Sydney at 11.30am on Mondays
Guided activities end on Saturday evening.
There are no arrangements scheduled on the itinerary for Sunday.
Accommodation is booked for a consecutive seven nights. Hostel Checkout will be the following Monday.