By proceeding with this visa application you agree to the terms listed below and authorise Ultimate Adventure Travel Pty Ltd and AUREC Human Capital Solutions (MARN: 1386565) to act and/or receive communication about this application on your behalf. This includes authorising the Department to send that person any communication, documents or notifications relating to the application that would otherwise have been sent to you.
Provide details of the passport that you will use to enter Australia. Enter these details exactly as they appear in your passport. It is strongly recommended that the passport be valid for at least 6-months. Warning: If you do not enter your passport details correctly, you may be refused or delayed entry into Australia until your identity and claims to enter Australia have been checked. Please note that documents such as national identity cards are not acceptable for Australia visa applications. Please only enter your passport number.
Health declaration – you declare that:
- In the last 5 years, you have not visited, or lived, outside your country of residence for more than 3 consecutive months (other than Australia)
- You do not intend to enter a hospital or a health care facility (including nursing homes) while in Australia
- You do not intend to work as, or study to be, or train to be, a doctor, dentist, nurse or paramedic during your stay in Australia
- You do not intend to work, or be a trainee, at a child care centre (including preschools and creches) while in Australia
- You do not intend to be in a classroom situation for more than 3 months (e.g. as either a student, teacher, lecturer, or observer) while in Australia
- You have never had, or currently have, tuberculosis, been in close contact with a family member that has active tuberculosis, ever had a chest x-ray which showed an abnormality.
- During your proposed visit to Australia, you do not expect to incur medical costs, or require treatment or medical follow up for: blood disorder, cancer, heart disease, hepatitis B or C, liver disease, HIV infection, including AIDS, kidney disease, including dialysis, mental illness, pregnancy, respiratory disease that has required hospital admission or oxygen therapy.
- You do not require assistance with mobility or care due to a medical condition.
Character declaration – you have never:
- Been convicted of a crime or offence in any country (including any conviction which is now removed from official records)
- Been charged with any offence that is currently awaiting legal action
- Been acquitted of any criminal offence or other offence on the grounds of mental illness, insanity or unsoundness of mind
- Been removed or deported from any country (including Australia) Been refused a visa for Australia or another country
- Left any country to avoid being removed or deported
- Been excluded from or asked to leave any country (including Australia)
- Committed, or been involved in the commission of war crimes or crimes against humanity or human rights
- Been involved in any activities that would represent a risk to Australian national security
- Had any outstanding debts to the Australian Government or any public authority in Australia
- Been involved in any activity, or been convicted of any offence, relating to the illegal movement of people to any country (including Australia)
- Served in a military force or state-sponsored or private militia, undergone any military or paramilitary training, been trained in weapons or explosives use (however described), other than in the course of compulsory national military service.
Ultimate Travel will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, Ultimate Travel will use its best endeavors to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect. Ultimate Travel will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control. Ultimate Travel bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, loss of earnings or any other costs. Ultimate Travel strongly recommends that you do not make any travel bookings, sell any property, or give notice of intent to leave any job until you have confirmation of your visa grant.